Founded in 2015, U.S-Europe World Affairs is an International Organization based in U.S and Europe, which presents the United States in Europe, and promotes a closer Transatlantic partnership and cooperation.
The structure of the Organization is governmental and it presents also, in partnership with the United States:
Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan and European’s Political and Diplomatic stance, Military and Law-Enforcement engagements in the framework of NATO, EU External Missions, EUROPOL, UN Peacekeeping Operations.
The U.S Europe World Affairs is simultaneously a platform for Cultural and Historical exhibitions.
All the materials on US-Europe World Affairs including the media (articles, news, photos, videos, links) are from various Governmental Agencies and are strictly copy-righted. Redistribution, reproduction, copying, or linking the content of this organization, in any kind, are prohibited by Law.
For general inquiries or suggestions please contact us at:
Founder and Editor in Chief
Biography Catherine Stella Schmidt
General Donald C. Bolduc, United States Army
Director for Military Affairs
With 32 years of active duty service to his country in which he received 2 awards for valor, 5 Bronze Star medals, 2 Purple Hearts, led 10 deployments, and survived both a bomb blast, numerous fire fights, and a helicopter crash, General Donald C. Bolduc is former Commander of Special Operations Command Africa.
The General started his career on June 29, 1981, 36 years before his final change of command. After the terrorist attacks of 9/11, then-Major Bolduc led one of the first groups into Afghanistan, to take control of the southern Afghanistan region from Taliban rule.
As the Battalion Commander of 1st Battalion 3rd Special Forces Group (Desert Eagles) Bolduc’s unit was credited with the success of Operation Medusa and awarded the Canadian Commander-in-Chief Unit Commendation for actions by the “Desert Eagles” that were considered an extraordinary deed or activity, of a rare high standard, in extremely hazardous circumstances, beyond the demands of normal duty in combat. This was the first time a foreign military unit received this distinction from the Canadian government and military.
From 2010 through 2011 and 2012-2013 he served as Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force commander and then as Commander, Combined Joint Special Operations Component Commander in Afghanistan and was credited with the creation and establishment of the “Village Stability Operations” concept, a bottom-up stability effort in rural areas and villages in Afghanistan which undermined insurgent influence and control by the Taliban and ensured the stabilization of large areas of the war-torn country through Afghan Local Police.
In his role as Brigadier General, Bolduc was responsible for the full spectrum of Special Operations activities across the African continent and the more than 1,700 U.S. military, interagency and international military personnel operating in 28 countries throughout Africa and Europe. SOCAFRICA is designated as U.S. Africa Command’s lead counter-Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO) operations component. Prior to this, he served on the Joint Staff in the Office of Secretary of Defense and as the Aide to the Secretary of the Army at the Pentagon.
The General’s other Awards and Decorations include:
- The Defense Service Medal,
- Defense Superior Service Medal,
- Legion of Merit,
- Bronze Star Medal with Valor Device,
- Army Commendation Medal with Valor Device,
- Numerous Foreign awards,
- Combat Infantryman Badge,
- Expert Infantryman Badge,
- Master Parachutist Badge,
- Air Assault Badge, Special Forces Tab, and Ranger Tab.
Gen. Bolduc holds an A.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Sociology, M.A. in Business Technology/Human Resource Development, M.S. in Strategic Studies, and is currently a Doctoral Candidate at Liberty University in Strategic Leadership and is currently involved with the following organizations:
- Appointed by the Governor of New Hampshire to serve as member of the Juvenile Parole Board
- Senior Advisor for the Center of Naval Analysis that provides cutting-edge, expert analysis and high quality, impartial information for effective decision making.
- Advisor to Spirit of America and organization dedicated to directly supporting the safety and success of deployed US troops and diplomats.
- Advisor to Guardian Angels Inc. a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that specializes in training and pairing service dogs.
- Board member of IDS International a leader in training and support for complex operations
- Board member of Trauma and Resiliency Resources, Inc. a provide multi-faceted, focused, trauma interventions to first responders and warriors who develop symptoms of PTS and combat-related PTS because of executing line of duty/service responsibilities.
- Active supporter of Veterans Count a program of Easter Seals to support Veterans
- A supporter of the morning show, New Hampshire Today, with Jack Heath, on Veteran Issues in New Hampshire
- Advisor to Vet Links that educates and empowers veterans and their families by linking them to services, support, and programs to enrich their quality of life.
- Board Advisor for Warriors Heart Foundation a PTS and addiction treatment center for active military, veterans, and first responders.
- Advisor to the Green Alert System designed to provide alerts to law enforcement and public on missing service members and veterans.
- Board of Advisors to Smitz Laboratories
- Member of Outspoken Agency for public speaking 2018©Gen.Donald C. Bolduc
Dr. Timothy Patrick Mulligan
Military History Consultant
Dr.Timothy P. Mulligan from Washington DC, the United States of America, with Ph.D. in Diplomatic History at the University of Maryland. He served with the U.S. National Archives and Records Administration as a Specialist in Captured German and Related Records
• Lone Wolf: The Life and Death of U-Boat Ace Werner Henke Published in 1993 and 1995
• Neither Sharks Nor Wolves: The Men of Nazi Germany’s U-Boat Arm 1939-1945: Published in 1999
• The Politics of Illusion and Empire: German Occupation Policy in the USSR, 1942-1943: Published in 1988
• Die Männer der Deutschen U-Bootwaffe 1939-1945 : German translation of Neither Shark nor Wolves, Published in 2001 Germany
• And a larger number of Military History Articles and Essays.
Awards and Medals
Among many other Awards, Dr. Timothy Patrick Mulligan is also the recipient of:
• Bundesverdienstkreuz ‘The Order of Merit of the Federal Republic of Germany’ in 2006
• The Federal Republic of Germany Friendship Award in 1999
* The image on the header is USS George Washington (CVN 73) in the Atlantic Ocean. November 4, 2001 . Courtesy of of US Navy/Mate 3rd Class Heather Hess.
* The U.S Flags embedded in our articles/news are product by U.S Government ©DoD/ Army Staff Sgt. Sean K. Harp 2015 and U.S Naval Forces Europe.
© US Europe World Affairs.com . All rights reserved.