The U.S-European Armed Forces are participating in one of the most crucial exercises of the U.S Army Europe: Combined Resolved VIII
The exercise is launched on April 19th and is under leadership of the United States 7th Army Command based in Germany, will be continued through June 16. The participants of over 3,400 Soldiers are from the Armed Forces of Albania, Finland, Hungary, Kosovo, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovenia, Ukraine, and the United States.
The Exercise Combined Resolve VIII consists of three phases.
- The first phase includes a combined arms live-fire exercise on the Grafenwoehr Training Area.
- The Second phase will include a command post exercise
- And the last phase will then include force-on-force maneuver training at the U.S Army’s Joint Multinational Readiness Center in Hohenfels. April 13, 2017 © US Army Europe/7th ATC
The central objectives: to strengthen U.S-European Armed/Rotational Forces and enhance their interoperability.
- News from U.S Army Europe
- The 7th Army Training
- News from U.S Naval Forces Europe-Africa
- News from U.S Air Force Europe-Africa
- News from Army’s 7th Mission Support Command
- News from U.S. Army Garrison Bavaria
- Follow us @USEUWAffairs
Sources: U.S Army Europe Public Affairs/The 7th Army Training Command.
By Catherine S. Schmidt, Editor in Chief (Copyrighted material)